Cruise Ships: Food & Beverage Sectors – Weekly Program
Maritime Holdings Group, based in North Miami (Florida), is a well-known company dealing with management and professional training in the cruise industry. In cooperation with Maritime, Macugnaga Monte Rosa School is organising a highly qualifying course on Cruise Operations. It’s the only one of its kind in Italy and it can offer truly interesting job opportunities.
The Course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the modern cruise industry. It covers the most important topics of all shipboard activities, with the goal of helping students to understand the cruise business and to make the most suitable choice for a career on a cruise ship.
The interest for the cruise sector is constantly growing, the project is to build 124 new cruise ships within the next nine years involving considerable investments. And the number of new ships is going to increase…
WHEN: from 16th to 21st March 2020
HOURS OF CONTACT: 30 + 4 exam.
– Living and working aboard a cruise ship
– Managing quality service
– Basic navigation and ship’s engineering
– International safety and security standards
– Enforcement of federal, state and international pollution laws
– Crew Administration
– World Destination and Ports of call
– The Food & Beverage experience
– Culinary experience
– Dining Room experience
– Bar experience
– How to provide safe product
– Vessel Sanitation Program Policies and Procedures on board
– Career Path and Opportunity
LANGUAGE OF THE LESSONS: English
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FIXED AS OF 9, February 2020
– minimum age 18 years
– good knowledge of spoken and written English
– minimum experience in the hotel-restaurant-tourism sector
– have passed the selection
– interview via Skype of motivational evaluation and CV in English
FEES AND TUITION
|Quota adesione Associazione Macugnaga Monte Rosa School||100,00 € esente iva||entro il 09/02/2020|
|Contributo lezioni||400,00 € + iva 22%||entro il 09/02/2020|
|Totale||588,00 iva inclusa|
Visita la pagina Borse di Studio e Prestiti personali – clicca qui
Accommodation in affiliated hotels: from € 35.00 to € 65.00 per night (B&B, HB or FB solution)
N.B. The course will be activated with a minimum number of 5 participants
At the end of the course the students will be selected by the Career Office and the MHG for a job interview and possible career start on board of cruise ships in the numerous international partner companies.
The employment sectors will be defined in tune with the needs of the companies and with the skills acquired, the curriculum and the aspirations of the students.
Possible sectors: front office, administration and accounting, restaurant, bar, kitchen, housekeeping, entertainment.
N.B. Immediate contracting is not guaranteed