If you wish to apply for MMRS semestral programs, short programs or single classes, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the Application Form available online for each course you choose to attend;
- Please notice that being a member of MMRS association is compulsory. If you are not a member, fill out the Membership Form and return it via email;
- Upon confirmation of your registration by the system, follow the Instructions given for the payment of the admission fees/taxes and the association fee.
– If you wish to be admitted to more consecutive semesters, the first access can be done either before the autumn term or the spring one, that is to say starting with FB Management courses or RD Management ones.
-Members of MMRS association should skip step 2.
Diploma di maturità (5-year high school) or equivalent qualification, age of majority, selection exam passed.
Short courses – single classes (included in semester courses) – seminars
Age of majority.
Applicants are required to pass selection tests which will be held at the Macugnaga Monte Rosa School on specific days (Selection Days):
– Written test English language (level of English required: from B1 CEFR)
– Aptitude Interview in Italian and English (level of English required: from B1 CEFR)
July (autumn term) January (spring term)
-In order to enroll to single classes (intended as part of semester courses) or short courses/seminars selection tests are not required.
DEADLINES FOR SEMESTER COURSES OR SINGLE CLASSES:
Autumn Term: 15th July
Spring term: 31st December
Short courses or seminars: Wait for the specific notice.
All citizens of the European Union have the right to enter and stay freely in Italy in different ways depending on whether the period of stay is shorter or longer than three months.
All citizens who do not belong to the European Union countries, can enter Italy by presenting a passport and, in cases where it is required, the visa issued in their country of origin. Once in Italy, they will apply for a residence permit that will have the same motivation as the one described on the visa.
The permit must not be requested if the stay for business, tourism, visit or study is less than three months.
Choose a course and follow the instructions
Any questions? Ask the Admissions Team
Contact the Student Office
Phone + 39 347 9944909